Thursday, October 27, 2011

Part 1 of "New Projects" Uploaded to youtube last night

Happy Thursday all, I was finally able to upload at least Part 1 of a 3 part series on some gifts I created for my friend for Christmas last night.  I still have to finish editing Part 2, but Part 3 is ready to upload I just have to get Part 2 completed and uploaded first I will hopefully get that done this evening after I get home from work.  Just go to NThornton918's youtube channel to check them out I will try to at least post the links after all 3 videos are up on the Channel so you can get to them right from here if you wish.  Thank you all so much for your patience waiting for me to add projects, and I hope you enjoy them as much as I did creating them.  I can not wait for my friend to see what I made her, and this isn't even everything, I have a few more projects for her that still aren't completed yet, and haven't even started all the others for the rest of my friends and family.  I am going to be a busy girl, I am waiting on a couple orders to come in before I can start anything else so until then I will diligently be trying to complete what is already in progress while waiting for the order to arrive.  Everybody have a great day, and stay tuned there is more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment