Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Part 2 and 3 of projects

Happy Tuesday everyone, I was able to finish uploading videos to You Tube over the weekend so parts 2 and 3 of my friends Christmas Gifts are now available to view.  I am currently working on her album for Christmas that one is taking me so much longer than anticipated but I'm sure she will love it.  I am to the point where I am doing all the embellishments and it started out to be a mini, but it just has so many pages it is actually a huge mini, I am excited to get it completed I have so many more projects to finish in the next month and a half for family and friends I really need to get this one done.  Wish me luck, I am hoping this week I can put this project to a close I have made progress in the last two days so as long as that continues all will be well on my goal.  Everyone have a great day and as soon as I complete the album more video will follow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashnick.
    I am touced that you liked my card so much that you pinned in Pinterest.I didn't know how to PM you. If you would like to still speak with me privately please feel free to email me at Happystampingdesigns@live.com

    ReplyDelete