Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day....hope everyone had a great day with friends/family today.  I had to work today, then it was a quick trip to Michael's for some floral picks, my IAR order can not arrive soon enough.  After that it was time to take some pics for a special mini album for a lady I have known almost all my life for a special milestone birthday gift this friday.  I hope to post some pics tomorrow or Thursday as I am almost finished with it.  My friend's Christmas gift is still in the works but had to put it on hold to complete Miss Phyllie's B-day gift.  I am so excited for her to open this present it will be the first album I have made for her, she's been waiting four years for some pics of a Put-In-Bay trip she didn't even go on with us.  I know she's gonna be super suprised and love it as much as I am loving creating it for her.  Hope I have enough ink to print the awesome pics I took today, keep your fingers crossed for me.  My hubby is definitely feeling a little neglected since I have been spending most of my hours working or creating in the last few weeks.  Though I am the first person he asks when he needs a card or gift for someone, lol.  So I have a couple cards to create in the next day or two as well that he asked me for.  Gotta love it!!!   Maybe I can post a couple preview pics even if it's not quite done tomorrow, but I am truly hoping to complete it. OMG, I am so excited about this album I wish it was for me.  Have a great night all. :-)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment